Getting To Know You
The following is our getting to know you questionnaire. This helps us prepare for your upcoming meeting by having an overall picture of your financial situation. It takes about 20-25 minutes, and you can save and resume at anytime.
Here is some of the information you might find helpful to complete the following questionnaire:
- Budget or spending diary
- Current debt information (balances, payments, rates)
- Social Security and pension statements (Visit www.ssa.gov to view Soc Sec statements)
- Investment Statements (such as 401(k)s and 403(b)s)
- Insurance Info (life, disability, and long-term care)
- Legal documents such as POA, Health Care Directive, or Trust
When you are ready to start the questionnaire, click "begin".