You made it!
Thank you for taking the time to fill out our pre-meeting questionnaire. With this information we can better prepare for our upcoming meeting.
Do you have electronic copies but forgot to upload them while completing the survey? You can do so now with our secure file uploader.
If you do not have electronic copies of your documents don't forget to bring them with you for you meeting. Here is a short list of documents that will make your meeting as impactful as possible.
- Budget or spending diary
- Current debt information (balances, payments, rates)
- Social Security and pension statements (Visit www.ssa.gov to view Social Security statements)
- Investment Statements (such as 401(k)s and 403(b)s)
- Insurance Information (life, disability, and long-term care)
- Legal documents such as POA, Health Care Directive, or Trust
- Other financial documents you would like us to review